Alberta Avenue Business Association invites you to "Shop the Ave"
Please note that this page is currently under revision.
Alberta Avenue (118th Avenue from NAIT to Northlands) is home to one of Edmonton's most unique, exciting and developing centres for business.
A thriving and still growing art community featuring theatre, music, art galleries and more.
Restaurants, eateries, bakeries, and cafes to satisfy any taste or appetite – from Latin American dumplings to Somalian stews.
Festivals and fun for the whole family.
Easy access from the Yellow-Head, downtown, Wayne-Gretzky drive, and, of course, Edmonton Transit.
Alberta Avenue Business Association, in cooperation with the City of Edmonton, Avenue Initiative, and several other stakeholders, has been working on the revitalization of 118th Avenue.
These are just some of the city and community accomplishments of the last four years
- City of Edmonton Streetscape improvements including beautification, lighting, curb extensions, new sidewalks, and pedestrian crossing improvements.
- Improved integration of city departments and services
- Residents and business owners working together to resolve issues and have fun together through community events
- The establishment of new and diverse businesses adding to and highlighting an already rich history, diversity, and character
- A City of Edmonton storefront facade improvement program for property owners on the Avenue to improve the overall visual perception of the entire community and reinforce the Avenue as a place for people.
The whole community has been working together to make Alberta Avenue a great place to live, a great place to do business, and a great place to dine and shop!